LIMITED EDITION VALENTINE'S DAY EMBROIDERY
Sorry not sorry, this Valentine’s Day we’re getting cute ❤️
Be it for yourself, your girlfriend, best friend, mother or sister, we’ve got a little something extra to help spread the love, with a beautiful, limited edition embroidered shirt.
Introducing our collar Love Notes in two exclusive designs, lovingly embroidered on any Poplin, Weave or Linen shirt of your choice.
And we wanted to share the love too… which is why we will be donating 15% of profits from the sales of every limited edition shirt you buy to the amazing charity Heart Research UK.
To order your bespoke gift, whether it’s for you or someone special, please email email@example.com and let us know which Love Note you want to add to your shirt and we will place this order for you!
*Please note all orders must be placed by Thursday 28th January.*
Please allow up to two weeks for embroidery and delivery for bespoke orders. Bespoke orders are non-refundable/exchangeable.
This service is only available for UK customers (but we are working very hard to get bespoke up and running worldwide as soon as possible!)
After a little wait we are thrilled to have been able to bring back our personalisation service with London’s top embroiderers, Hand & Lock. The Royal warrant holding embroidery house have been the Saville Row go-to since 1767 and we are honoured to be partnering with them to bring you your very own personalised WNU shirt.
Let us talk you though how it works…
If you would like to add embroidery to your shirt this can be done via the usual product page.
There are 3 placement options to choose from, all in the traditionally placed left-hand side of the shirt;
- The cuff, horizontally
- The cuff, vertically
- The front panel, a traditional favourite for menswear, in line with the 5th button down.
- Then, pick between our two classic font styles and two sizes, before selecting either a white, navy or black thread to suit your shirt.
- Monograms must be a minimum of two characters and a maximum of four; for example, four characters would either be 4 initials or 2 initials with full stops (‘PAMD’ or ‘P.D.’).
- The cost of monogramming is £36 for two characters, £40 for three and £45 for four.
- Please be aware our bespoke service has a two-week wait window between placing your bespoke order and receiving it, to allow for the order to be processed, the embroidery to be completed and then posted.
NEED TO KNOW
A few boring but key points…
Sadly, at the moment our bespoke service is currently only available for UK customers.
Any Poplin, Weave or Linen shirts can be embroidered; however, monogramming is not available for the Brushed shirts.
If you place an order, which includes a standard shirt and a bespoke shirt, please be aware that they will arrive together, meaning there will be a two-week wait for the standard shirt. If you do not wish to wait this long for a standard shirt, we recommend placing the orders separately.
WNU cannot refund or exchange any bespoke order, unless in the case that the shirt is faulty or damaged.
If you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to email one of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.