With Nothing Underneath Ltd. saves email addresses from correspondence we receive. We also collect information regarding the pages user access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data including addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing the service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others, except under certain circumstances whereby your use of the service is deemed to provide us with valid consent for disclosure.
With Nothing Underneath Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or when we have gained your permission.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
With Nothing Underneath Ltd. uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send us an email at email@example.com
With Nothing Underneath Ltd. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Please note that the below terms apply:
- e-Gift cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the e-Gift Card at www.withnothingunderneath.com and is not valid at any third party With Nothing Underneath stockist.
- e-Gift cards have a minimum amount of £50 and a maximum amount of £200. E-gift cards can be purchased for a pre-set balance but cannot be customised.
- e-Gift cards can be used more than once, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card. Once the balance is spent, e-gift cards cannot be reloaded. Balance will be shown in United Kingdom Sterling (GBP£). Any balance enquiries please contact Customer service - firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than one e-Gift card may be used toward a purchase by entering all e-Gift card codes at the Checkout.
- e-Gift cards cannot be used to buy another e-Gift Card or exchanged for cash.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied to purchase an e-gift card.
- e-Gift cards cannot be used as payment in conjunction with a promotional code.
- When paying for an order using an e-Gift Card, tax is charged for the order.
- e-Gift cards balance cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- e-Gift cards may be used in conjunction with our approved payment methods to complete an order, where the value is higher than the balance of the e-Gift card.
- The balance will be refunded back to an e-Gift card on any order that was purchased using the e-Gift card only
- If an order was placed with an e-Gift card in conjunction with our approved payment method e.g credit card, and returned, the total refunded amount will be added back to the e-Gift card balance and the remaining amount refunded back to the credit card. Please note we only accept returns on items in their original packing. We are also unable to accept returns on embroidered items, unless they were received faulty and a refund is requested.
- e-gift cards ordered through our website will be delivered automatically to the email address specified at the time of order.
- e-gift cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be cancelled and the card will become invalid.
- With nothing underneath is not responsible if an e-gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances. An e-Gift card should be treated as cash.
- When ordering an e-gift card, the recipient’s email address must be entered correctly by the customer, With nothing underneath cannot be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the e-gift card.
- When ordering an e-gift card online, you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 working days after the day you placed your order, provided that none of the balance on the e-gift card has been spent. Please contact Customer service - email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order.
- With nothing underneath reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, including the cancellation of the card if, at With nothing underneath discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.