Would you like to be part of the WNU team? We are currently hiring for the following roles:
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS.
Junior Style Advisor
About the Role
Due to exceptional and exciting business growth since opening our flagship store we are looking to recruit a junior Style Advisor to join our London store. The WNU Style Advisor will be experienced in providing outstanding luxury service, driving sales and building strong relationships with all clients.
● Delivering best in class customer experience with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
● Be a Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
● Confident in hosting a personal shopping appointment
● Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
● Confident with styling and outfit building
● Understanding GDPR and using customer databases
● Communicative in relaying customer feedback to Manager
● Able to provide customer solutions
● Awareness of opening and closing duties
● Contributing necessary insight
● Handling refunds and client issues
● Ensure visual merchandising meets standards
● Replenishing stock
● Reporting missed sales
● Deliveries & recalls
● General inventory processes
● Schedule flexibility and dependability
1 - 2 years of prior high end retail experience.
Proven ability to achieve sales goals and create productive client relationships.
● Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
● Will invest in your progression and allow you to develop and grow
● Competitive salary
● 25 days holiday
● Clothing discount
● Excellent career opportunities at a fast-growth company
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Putting people and the planet alongside profits is what we are about here at WNU and we are proudly a B Corp.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND BELONGING.
People are at the centre of everything we do at WNU. We work hard to make sure that we're amplifying diverse voices externally within our amazing community. Equally, we are on a mission to make WNU a company where every member of our team feels they can truly be themselves and genuinely make an impact.