The Boyfriend: Tencel, Forest Green Stripe
The Boyfriend: Tencel, Forest Green Stripe in 100% Tencel. Designed to drape like silk on the body, this shirt holds a beautiful weight and promises to be crinkle and crease-free. Wear with washed denim or elevate with a slim trouser and stiletto. The perfect transitional piece.
- Tencel, is a form of regenerated wood pulp. It consists of cellulose fibers, made by dissolving pulp and then reconstituting it by spinning. When used alone, as we do, Tencel is biodegradable.
- Collared with collar bones
- Slightly dropped shoulder
- Sits away from the body
- Long sleeved
- Single buttoned, regular cuff
- Two pleats across yoke
- Curved hem that sits longer at the back
- Shirt length: mid
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit
- For an exaggerated oversized look we suggest sizing up 2 sizes.
- Model wears XXS/8
Machine-wash in reverse, in cold water (30° C max), and with similar colours.
Hang to air dry after a quick shake, and to ease the ironing effort, always hang on a hanger. If possible, avoid direct sunlight unless the fabric is white, and never tumble dry.
Ironing is optional due to the relaxed nature of the shirt, but recommended for a pressed finish. It’s an easy fabric to iron: again use a medium-high heat (150-200ºC), and finish by steaming.
We would always recommend rolling instead of folding to help reduce wrinkles.
Whether it’s for yourself or a gift, our monogramming service is the perfect personal touch to add to your WNU shirt. For inspiration and to learn more, take a look at our Monogramming Page
Order before 1PM, and we’ll ship your order the same day. We aim to deliver within 3-5 days depending on shipping method.
We offer free shipping above £150 for UK deliveries and over £175 for EU, International and ROW orders.
Please note monogrammed orders will require up to 7-14 days to be embroidered before being shipped.
For more shipping information, please see our shipping and returns